Saturday, January 9, 2010

~opkom>sg gabai>putrajaya>langkawi>bentong~

these are the photos from my 2009 holidays...very fun and enjoyed~

first, OPKOM at kg Tebuk Mufrad > 14-17 Disember 2009
 ok...i found out in laptop dila, but i didnt find any..hoho.

give a very thanks to my adopt mum, Pn Zainah Sidek 4 taking care of me~

second, picnic at Sg Gabai with my best friends and including Zaid and his friends.



 third place is the putrajaya, the same day at sg gabai~



i love all my bestfriends~ thanx to dila, diana and husna~you all cheering my life~

alright, now we going to langkawi~ just me, dila n husna.


last place is the bentong, rumah ADA...extremely best...very very very enjoyed and have fun wif all my opto 3rd friends and Zaid, the only 4th yr.
 Air Terjun Chamang is the bestest~
cannot upload the photos~ohoho..

these are the places that i have been in the 2009 year~such a wonderful year~

No comments:

Post a Comment