Saturday, July 16, 2011

NEW LIFE, NEW PLACE, NEW RESPONSIBILITY WITH SAME FRIENDS

yup, now i have a new, sweet life because i'm working now. yes, i work as an a new optometrist at UTAMA OPTOMETRIST KOTA DAMANSARA with no experience in dealing with many types of customer and also in business area. 
also, i have a new place, now i'm staying at subang 2, with my steady best friends and the responsibility also increased by the time. now i need to think about others, my family, my customers, and also myself. yup, i must think about myself too. its actually a very long time when the last my post in this blog. ya, i miss blogging but still i have not enough time to do that. also, my laptop's adapter was broken and i cannot open my laptop. 

as an optometrist, i think the most important thing to have is the good attitude towards people especially our customer. ya, i still hold that principle "customer is always right" but then sometimes customer is not always right. they also taking advantages to us, for instance in case of the lens chipped but that is not our fault and they want a new replacement but do not want to pay. such a nuisance yea, i know i made this blog to complain when i'm frustrated, when i have many works to do, when i'm tension and else. 

that one showing that i have a new responsibility, i have another commitment. 

this is my working place~
 about a months and half i'm working here, i felt enjoyed and a little bit bored (balance)
a good news, Mr everois has engaged with my ex-classmate in high school. (chukkahae!)

No comments:

Post a Comment