Wednesday, October 7, 2009

i'm worried~

'x dgr kata mak' makhluk
because of him...i'm worried.
this my mischievous, naughty, 'x dgr kata mak', kaki rempit brother was in an accident this evening.
and know what, he had an fractures in his arms, elbow and also the shoulder.
i just had my meeting with my fellow colleagues in order to arrange a 'majlis ramah mesra' @jamuan raya la kononnya.
after that, i got my mak phone call, she told me about the this 'x dgr kata mak' makhluk involved in an accident this evening.
he and his friend, unknown name rode my bapak motorcycle to send his unknown friend perhaps home..and unfortunately crashed...dush..dush..toing~
when i think it back, this makhluk yg 'xdgr kata mak' ni need to have that lesson in his 'xdgr kata mak' behaviour...urm that's right~
i just pray that he 'll become well sooner and nothing worse happened to him.
and also 'x dgr kata mak' makhluk become 'dgr kata mak' makhluk pulak~
amiin~


1 comment:

  1. n makhluk ni harini br stat exam pmr..maka dgn itu makhluk ini akan exam di hospital...wawawawa

    ReplyDelete